Andrexen is a French software editor of Unified Communications. Outcome of more than 7 years of intense R&D, Andrexen technology is patented and highly awarded. More than 50kusers through 15 telcos & ISPs use our solutions worldwide in12+countries.
In this context, Andrexen is looking for a:
Experienced Pre Sales Manager, SIP Communication Platforms worldwide
- Work with sales team to develop opportunities with new and existing clients
- Lead technical sessions with prospects and clients to discover requirements and develop solutions
- Prepare project proposals including Bill of Materials, Engineering Professional Services Estimate, and Statement of Work
- Present solutions to clients
- Participate as a “hands-on” engineer on project deployments
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients and vendor partners
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies
- Propose and negotiate with Technical Teams of Customers the details of implementation
- Follow up on Delivery and identify new requirements on Customer base
Who we are looking for
The candidate should demonstrate:
- Pre/post-sales consultancy/network design experience in Software Editor / Service Provider/Operator/Network Integrator.
- Strong background within a networking and implementation role within an IP Software Editor
- Excellent and practical knowledge of SIP
- A demonstrable and excellent understanding of the following: IN, IMS topology, Web technology, network TCP/IP, Linux
- Some knowledge of current and legacy PBX’s, primarily from a replacement/migration point of view is advantageous
- The candidate should show following interpersonal skills:
- Be autonomous, structured, rigorous and charismatic
- Be a highly proactive self-starter.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Show a desire to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A very good level of English, both oral and written, is necessary.
What’s on offer
- Career Evolution (12/24 months)
- Build and manage a team of Presales Engineers
- Working environment :
- Fast growing company in the Unified Communication market,
- Young and dynamic team, highly demanding
- International Environment
- Tier 1 & Major Telco & ISPs
- Based in Paris, France (HQ)
- Attracting package upon profile, including family health mutuelle
If you are qualified and interested, please e-mail your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org