Andrexen is a worldwide Software Editor developing and commercializing innovating VoIP and Unified Communication applications since 2004.
Andrexen provides Service Providers, Fixed and Mobile Operators, and MVNOs with end-to-end, ready-to-use, feature-rich IP telephony and communications solutions through a unique and patented technology consisting of 5 main Products : SIP Trunking, IP Centrex, Unified Communication, Mobile Centrex and RCS.
As a a leading player in SIP & Unified Communication, Andrexen is underpinned by many organizations (OSEO, French Ministry of Research). Andrexen has also been granted several awards and ranked in 2010 100th among the top 500 fast-growing companies in EMEA (Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2010).
VoIP and UC Solutions
With references in Europe, South East Asia and Africa, Andrexen works hand-in-hand with Operators and Service Providers and helps them provide Enterprises’ customers with appropriate Convergence Solutions and Residential customers with triple and quadruple play offers, combined with Mobility Solutions. Andrexen solutions bring Productivity, increase ROI to any type of business and are compliant with every network (SIP, WiMax, LTE… ).
Some key benefits of Andrexen technology include, amongst others :
- END-USER BENEFITS: Software solutions making communications within people & organizations easier and bringing productivity to any type of business
- OPERATIONAL BENEFITS: PATENTED OAM web 2.0 tools – allowing autoprovisioning, remote monitoring and maintenance
- FINANCIAL BENEFITS – Improved ROI:
– for the operator / service provider : decreased operational expenses
– For the end-customer : improved productivity